Diploma in Computer Engineering course was started in the year 2007.The department is showing continuous progress in various technical areas. The total intake is 60 students. The students are practicing installation of all hardware and practicing system assembling.
Well qualified, Experienced and dedicated teaching faculties of the department lay the foundation for the academic performance and social activities of the students. Faculties are continuously upgrading themselves and enriching their knowledge by attending various faculty development programmes.
- Well Equipped laboratories.
- Well qualified, experienced and dedicated teaching faculties
- Advanced Teaching Methodologies
Special Coaching for Weak Students
- Career Oriented training Programmes
- Consistently Producing Good Results.
- Producing State-Level Rank Holders
- Electrical & Electronics Lab
- Linux Lab
- C Programming Lab
- Computer Application Lab Java Programming Lab
- Data Structures using C
- Communication and Life Skills Lab
- Web Programming Lab
- Relational Database and Management Systems Lab
- . Net Programming Lab
- Computer Servicing and Network Lab
- System Administration Lab
- Multimedia Systems Lab